DECEMBER 6, 2019 – The Philippines sustained its lead over 10 other Southeast Asian countries on the sixth day of the biennial regional multi-sports events.
As of 5:00 p.m., Filipino athletes won 164 medals consisting of 69 golds, 52 silvers, and 43 bronzes for the host country in this year’s Southeast Asian Games.
Vietnam and Indonesia followed with 119 and 125 medals, respectively.
Here is the running list of medalists on Day 6:
– Sandi Menchu Abahan (Women’s Individual 5Kx20 Obstacle)
– Mervin Guarte (Men’s 5Kx20 Obstacles)
– Christine Hallasgo (Women’s Marathon)
– Michael Ver Anton Comaling (Modern Pentathlon Men’s Individual Beach Triathle)
– Mariya Takashi (women’s 70kg division in judo)
– Bianca Pagdangan (individual stroke play in golf)
– Glorien Merisco (Women’s Individual 5Kx20 Obstacles)
– Sherwin Managil (Men’s 5Kx20 Obstacle)
– Mary Joy Tabal (Women’s Marathon)
– Hermie Macaranas (men’s singles 1000m category of canoe)
– Princess Abrilon (Modern Pentathlon – Beach Triathle Women’s Individual)
– Aira Villegas (women’s bantamweight in boxing)
– James Buytrago, Jaron Requinton, Edmar Bonono, and Jude Garcia (men’s beach volley)